And now it’s time for another fun Halloween challenge for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are doing cute or cuddly Halloween ideas.
As soon as I saw CUTE for the theme…I thought about this ADORABLE little mummy. Nothing says CUTE like him in a bowtie!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Multicolored dotted – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to right side of card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add three 3/4″ multicolored dotted circles, add three 1/2″ pumpkin glimmer circles, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp mummy using Momento Black, add some color using Smoky Slate marker, punch out and add using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie striped print – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting using Momento Black, cut into banner on both ends, add using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to left side of Whisper White panel
- Pumpkin Glimmer – punch out bowtie and add to mummy
CUTE!!!! Looking for some cute Holiday ideas? The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session is open and it features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe and to check out all the fun cards from the design team!
|Set(s):||Cookie Cutter Christmas, Spooky fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Nights dsp, Pumpkin Glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!