Have some spooky fun! That is just such a fun greeting and it was perfect for my little card that I made for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a fun little sketch for you!
As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use the Cookie Cutter Halloween set. This little mummy is just the CUTEST! I knew the card would be the mummy and bats…LOVE the bats!
Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin print (Halloween Nights dsp) – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Basic Black – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Grid print – 2 3/8 x 3 3/8, layer onto Basic Black 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp mummy using Momento Black, punch out , add some Smoky Slate accents, add using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 3/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Momento Black, add using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out 3 bats, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer – punch out bow and 3 of the larger circles from that punch, add all to card front.
Oh what fun!
The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session is now open and it features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe and to check out all the fun cards from the design team!
|Set(s):||Cookie Cutter Halloween, Spooky Fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Halloween Nights dsp, Pumpkin Glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Halloween Scenes Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!