I noticed that that CAS challenge over on SCS was ‘spooky’. Well I love CAS and I have this really fun ‘Spooky Fun’ set…so you put the two together and you get a REALLY quick (like 5 min quick) and easy card!
Really…a little masking and some simple stamping and what can I say. And I love the greeting on this…perfect for the challenge…
Have some spooky fun!
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, punch out a 1 3/4″ circle then use the piece you punch out from as the mask. Sponge So Saffron and Crushed Curry in the circle
- Stamp witch, bats and greeting using Momento Black
- Layer white panel on Crushed Curry – 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestone to finish off
Although Halloween is right around the corner I know many of you are thinking ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you are looking for some great ideas…now is a GREAT time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session! The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session is now open and it features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Crushed Curry, So Saffron|
|Other:||1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!