Are you enjoying the Holiday Mini? I know I am really enjoying it! There is just so many fun things in there! This time for the SUO challenge our theme is Holiday Papers. For this challenge I decided to go with the Halloween Nights dsp.
I wanted to show the fun patterns that are in this pack and how nicely they go together. The cut little ‘mummy in a jar’ I stamp with my friend Jo’s Jar of Haunt set…I did a couple of these so I could play with them whenever I wanted!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bat print – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Multi-color/black print – 3 1/2 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- Pumpkin grid print – 3 1/2 x 2 1/2, add to card front on a diagonal
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut our Lots of Label framelit, add large Pumpkin Enamel Dots, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp mummy using Momento Black, color using Smoky Slate marker, cut out using medium jar framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 3/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Momento Black, cut into a banner, add using dimensionals
- Black/pumpkin twine, tie into a bow and add to banner
Oh how fun! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Jar of Haunts, Spooky Fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Night dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Lots of Labels Framelits, Everyday Jar Framelits, Halloween Nights Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!