The Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog hop is continuing its Halloween fun with spooky & scary Halloween ideas). What fun! I can’t wait to see what the design team comes up with!
A while back my friends Jo and Jackie came over to stamp and Jo brought her Jar of Haunts set. I think these pumpkins are PERFECT for the spooky Halloween challenge!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Multicolored/black print (Halloween Nights dsp) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper white – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp spider web in Smoky Slate, spiders in Momento Black and color with Smoky Slate marker and greeting using Momento black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie – stamp pumpkins and eyes using Momento Black, cut out
- Crushed Curry – stamp eyes using Momento Black, cut out and add to pumpkins
- Whisper White – stamp stem/leaves using Momento Black color using Soft Suede and Garden Green markers, cut out and add behind pumpkins; add pumpkins to card front the one using dimensionals
We are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Jar of Haunts, Spooky Fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Halloween Nights dsp|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Garden Green|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!