Are you ready for a fun sketch challenge for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge? I hope so…we have a fun one for you!
Once again I’m using my very favorite piece of dsp…I still have some left of this SINGLE sheet – dang…would have LOVED to have several of this print…it is sooooo pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 4
- Navy/Copper print (Petals & Paisleys dsp) – 3 7/8 x 2 1/4, add to Vanilla panel then add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 3, cut the bottom on different angles, stamp greeting using Versamark and Copper Emboss, wrap Night of Navy twin around the top, then tie a bow and add using glue dot, add to card front using dimensionals
- Copper Foil – cut out scallop paisley
- Night of Navy – cut out leaf
- Very Vanilla – stamp flower/stem using Versamark and copper emboss, cut out, layer the three pieces together and then add to card front using dimensionals
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the fun cards from the design team!
|Set(s):||Paisleys & Posies, Flourishing Phrases|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Petals & Paisleys dsp, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Paisleys Framelits, Night of Navy Twine, Copper Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!