I don’t know WHY I did’t want to get this set. I LOVE it! When I first saw it my thought was…WAAAY too fussy and those of you who know me know I don’t do fussy .
This is another simple card and think it is a great card for fall.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, wrap piece of Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon, stamp greeting using Momento Black, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Cajun Craze – cut out using two of the paisley framelits layered together; stamp using the dotted paisley, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Mint Macaron and Basic Black – cut out ‘fancy’ leaves and add to paisley
- Delightful Dijon – stamp medium ‘flower’, cut out with matching framelit and add to paisley to finish off
See…wasn’t that simple? And speaking of simple…it’s that time again. The October Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session will be opening soon and it’s not too late to subscribe. It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Paisleys & Posies, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon, Paisleys Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!