WOW…it’s October! I love October as fall is my very favorite time of the year! This month the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop team is going to be celebrating Halloween and we are starting it off with ‘the colors of Halloween’!
For my card I decided to stick with the basic Halloween color combo – black and orange and keep my card nice and simple.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Multicolor dotted/Black print (Halloween Nights dsp) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Pumpkin Pie – stamp moon using Momento Black and punch out using 1 3/8″ Circle punch, add to Whisper White Panel, stamp greeting and bats using Momento black
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 3/4 x 5, add Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out witch and add using dimensionals
- Add some Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots to finish off
I just LOVE CAS cards!
We are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Nights dsp|
|Other:||Halloween Scenes Thinlits, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Halloween Nights Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!