Happy Wednesday everyone. Aaaahhh…fall is in the air! As I’m writing this it is in the 50s…nice and cool!
I saw yesterday on the SU site that the supplies are running low on the Thoughtful Branches bundle so time is really running out for this AMAZING set!
I was playing around with this set the other day and came up with card…thought it turned out as a nice Christmas card.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Red/Multicolor dotted print (Candy Cane Christmas dsp) – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1 x 3 3/8, cut into banner and add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/4 x 5 1/2, stamp ground, trunk, pine needles using Versamark, gold emboss and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp stars and bird using Real Red, cut out (there are matching framelits), add to tree
- Real Red – 5/8 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Thoughtful Branches, Christmas Pines|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas dsp, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Gold Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!