Wow…it’s the last week of September already. Where did the month go?
Since it is Tuesday, it’s SUO challenge time and our theme for this time is Thanks and Thanksgiving.
I just got the new Paisleys & Petals bundle and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I had this idea for a super simple card and wanted to go with it. I wanted to use the Perfect Plum enamel dots from the Halloween pack so decided to go with Mint Macaroon, Night of Navy, and Perfect Plum.
So…don’t blink…here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, ink just thankful from the greeting stamp using perfect plum, add panel to card using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 1/8 x 1 3/4, cut ends on the diagonal, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – cut out the leaf, add to card front
- Add Perfect Plum Enamel dot to finish off
See…when I say simple I meant SIMPLE! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Paisleys & Posies|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Paisleys Framelits, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!