Here we are…another Saturday and another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. We are continuing our fall theme and this week our challenge is do to a non-rectangular shaped card.
Nothing says fall to me more than a pretty pumpkin so I went with a pumpkin shaped card!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 1/4 x 6, fold in half and cut with largest circle framelit (new layering framelits) leaving the top part so that there is a fold there.
- Pumpkin Pie – cut out 6 more full circles with the same framelit, sponge around edges of 5 of them and then the inside of the folded piece using Pumpkin Pie.
- Add two of the circle behind the back fold then add the last (unsponged) circle on the very back of the card to finish off
- Create the pumpkin over the top fold – start with layering the two side pieces onto the’ front piece, stamp the ‘stem’ using the tree trunk stamp from thoughtful branches – crumb cake ink on crumb cake cardstock, cut out and add; add final circle to top matching up with ones underneath.
- Cut out open leave from Garden Green cardstock, add to pumpkin; stamp leaves using Garden Green on Wild Wasabi, cut out.
- Very Vanilla – 3/4 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimesionals and add stamped/cut out leaves
- Tie double bow from Linen Thread, add to card front, add some basic rhinestones to finish off.
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green|
|Other:||Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Layering Circle Framelits, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!