Here it is another Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week…oh boy…do we have a FUN sketch for you!
As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I’d be using one of the new Cookie Cutter sets and I just LOVE the Halloween paper so Cookie Cutter Halloween won!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 x 5 1/2, run through the Woodland Embossing folder and add to the card front
- Halloween Night dsp (diagonal stripes) – 4 1/2 x 2 1/4, add to card front
- Halloween Night dsp ( multicolor dotted) – 4 1/4 x 2, add to card front
- Silver glimmer – 1/8 x 5, add to card front
- Stamp mummy on Whisper White using Momento Black, punch out, add some color using Smoky Slate Marker, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Glimmer – punch out bow, add to card mummy
- Smoky Slate – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting using Momento Black, cut into banner add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp bats on Whisper White using Momento Black, cut out and add to card front.
Such a fun Halloween card! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the fun cards from the design team!
|Set(s):||Cookie Cutter Halloween, Spooky Fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Halloween Night dsp, Silver Glimmer, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!