Can you believe it…it’s the middle of September already! Wow…this month is going FAST! Well, we are continuing our ‘fall’ theme and this week the theme is Fall is in the Air! Well…to me that means ANYTHING FALL! LOL!!! And I’m sticking to it!
Actually I made this card for LAST week’s hop and then I made my other one and decided to use this one for this week instead.
Here’s the details..
- Rich Razzleberry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Navy/Copper print – 1 x 5 1/2 add to right side of card base
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark and copper emboss
- Copper Foil – 1/8 5 1/2, add to right side of vanilla panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Leaves Thinlit – cut out in Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Copper Foil, add to card front
- Add Rich Razzleberry and Night of Navy enamel dots to finish off
I have to say…I absolutely LOVE the navy copper specialty print from the dsp…LOVE…I wish there were more sheets of that in the pack! There are just so many wonderful new goodies in the Holiday mini!
And speaking of the holiday mini…the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session is now open and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Copper Embossing Powder, Flourish Thinlits, Brights Enamel Shapes, Regals Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!