Another Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week is a color challenge: Delightful Dijon, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede.
Okay…this was an amazing morphing card…started as a sunflower card, turned into a scarecrow card and then ended up here. I liked the open look of this!
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, run through the Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder, use Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon, and Soft Suede markers
- Stamp greeting using Soft Suede
- Soft Suede – 4 x 5 1/4, layer behind Very Vanilla panel and add to card front.
- Stamp flower 3 times – two with Delightful Dijon and once with Soft Suede, cut out and layer, stamp leaves twice using Emerald Envy, cut out layer behind flower then add flower to card front.
Sure feel like fall to me! And with the fabulous holiday mini, it’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Edition.
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!