Happy Tuesday Everyone! It’s time for another SUO Challenge and the challenge this time was ‘all kinds of weather’. Hmmm…. what to do …what to do!
Originally I was going to use the umbrella set or my sunburst thinlet – those seem pretty straight forward but over the weekend I was stamping with some friends (hi Jo and Jackie!) and made this card and decided it was perfect, although a bit different, for the challenge. Now you might wonder how this fits into the All Kinds of Weather theme. Well…If you look carefully at the background you will see I used the Seaside Embossing Folder. To me, when used like this is reminds me of wind so my card is ‘windy weather’.
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run the top part (about 3/4 or a little more) through the Seaside Embossing Folder
- Kraft – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, later Whisper White panel on it and add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out tree from Halloween Scenes edgelits, add to card front
- Kraft – cut out fence from Halloween Scenes edgelits, stamp greeting using Momento Black, add fence to card front using dimensionals
- Punch out 1 3/8″ Circle from Daffodil Delight, add under tree
- Stamp pumpkins using Momento Black, color using Pumpkin Pie, cut out using matching framelit, add to card front using dimensionals.
Oh how fun! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Spooky Fun, Thoughtful Banners|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Seaside Embossing Folder, Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!