Yesterday my friends Jo and Jackie came over to stamp – oh what fun we had! It is always such a good time! Although I was mostly working on a project for an upcoming Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session, Jo had brought the Jar of Haunts set with her. I just LOVE the cute little mummy jar and had to make a card with it (and I did a couple other cards with this set that I will share). Isn’t he just ADORABLE? I just couldn’t wait to share it with you!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, randomly stamp eek! (from Spooky Fun) using Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate and Momento Black
- Basic Black – 3 3/4 x 5, add Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Glimmer Paper – punch out 1 1/2″ Circle, add to card front
- Black/multi color dot print (Halloween Night dsp) – punch out 1 3/4″ Circle, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp mummy using Momento Black, use Smoky Slate marker to do some light coloring, cut out using Jar framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie – 3/8 x 3/4, stamp greeting using Momento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Well TODAY is the DAY! The Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session IS NOW OPEN! It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Jar of Haunts, Spooky Fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Night Specialty dsp, Pumpkin Glimmer Paper|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Everyday Jars Framelits, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!