Happy Saturday and welcome to another Create with Connie and Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. We are continuing on with our fall themes with Autumn Leaves or Trees. Well…with the Thoughtful Branches still available…I’m using it again!
So….let’s talk SIMPLE! Yep…with the Beautiful Branches thinlits and the Petals and Paisleys specialty dsp…it practically made itself!
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Night of Navy – 4 x 5 1/2, run through the Seaside Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 2 1/3, stamp greeting using Versamark and Copper emboss
- Copper Foil – 3 3/4 x 2 1/2, (I cut out the center leaving a 1/2 frame all around) add behind the Very Vanilla panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Copper Foil – cut out the open leaves, add to card front
- Petals and Paisleys dsp – cut out 3 of the solid leaves, score down the center of each and fold, add to card front
See wasn’t that easy? And speaking of easy…we are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Seaside Embossing Folder, Copper Embossing Powder, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!