Happy Thursday everyone! Oh…we have a fun sketch challenge for you over at Create with Connie and Mary.
I have to say, I was really surprised how this turned out. I know…I’m the one who made it how could I be surprized? Well..it ended up taking on a life of it’s own. And honestly…it started out as a CHRISTMAS card! LOL!!!
LOVE the Halloween Scenes edgelits – oh such fun!
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brick print (Halloween Night Specialty paper) – 2 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to bottom of card front
- Row of houses print (Halloween Night Specialty paper) – 2 x 4 1/4, add strips of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper (1/2 x 4 1/2 two pieces) behind the print and add to card front.
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper – punch out 1 3/4″ circle add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out tree from the Halloween Scenes edgelits, add to card front using dimensionals, cut out bats and add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp the greeting, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals.
We are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Halloween Night Specialty dsp, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer|
|Other:||Halloween Scenes Edgelits, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!