Oh…I just LOVE when I have some time to stamp! The 3 day weekend was just what I needed to get a little mojo going!
And speaking of a little mojo…since I had some time to play, I was looking around for a challenge and say the Mojo Monday challenge. It was just what I needed. Since the Thoughtful Branches set is still available (WOO HOO) that means I can still play with it. LOVE!! I really didn’t have a chance to play with it last month when I first got it.
Here’s the details…
- Sweet Sugarplum – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Petals and Paisleys dsp – Rich Razzleberry print – 1 1/4 x 4 5/8, Mint Macaron print – 2 x 3 7/8, Delight Dijon – 3/4 x 5 1/8; layer them all together and add to the card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out the 2nd to largest Lots of Labels framelit, stamp ‘ground’ using Mint Macaron, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black, cut out tree and add ot card fornt
- Very Vanilla – cut out tree/leaves; stamp leaves using Versamark and Copper emboss; sponge Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry, add using dimensionals
- So Saffron – 3/4 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Rich Razzleberry, cut into a banner, add using dimensionals
We are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Petals and Paisleys dsp|
|Ink:||Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark|
|Other:||Copper Embossing Powder, Lots of Labels Framelit, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!