Happy Labor Day! I do have to say a three day weekend is ALWAYS a good thing! I’ve had a GREAT weekend doing some stamping – getting a little ahead on challenges and just having some fun!
One of my ‘must have’ set from the new holiday mini was the Totally Trees set…I LOVE anything with trees! Here is a quick and easy card.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the Softly Falling embossing folder and add to card front
- Rich Razzleberry – 4 5/8 x 2 7/8, add to card front on an angle
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, stamp trees using Basic Grey Archival, circle using Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party, cone using Sweet Sugarplum, grass using Pear Pizzazz and greeting using Rich Razzleberry
- It’s difficult to see on the picture but I took the backing off some Perfect White Accents and added the clear dots to the trees using Tombow Glue
And it’s a new fresh look for fall! And if you are looking for some fresh ideas…
We are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Totally Trees, Thoughtful Branches|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!