HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYONE! This is my all time favorite time of year…FALL!!! I love the air finally cooling off. It’s back to wearing pants (so the doggies aren’t licking my legs ALL the time and driving me NUTS!). And I LOVE the colors of fall! Beautiful RICH colors! This week our theme is the Colors of Fall! PERFECT!
Now you might be wondering why I’m using Thoughtful Branches. Well…it was announced there are still ‘supplies’ so you can still order this! YAY!!! LOVE this set. I wanted a very right looking tree and was so happy with the way this turned out…so rich!
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Delightful Dijon – 4 x 5 1/4, add pieces of the Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron ribbon from the 3/8″ Trio Ribbon pack; add panel to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2 3/4 x 4 1/3, stamp ‘ground’ using Mint Macaron and greeting using Rich Razzleberry
- Diagonal strip print (Petals and Paisleys dsp) – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to top and bottom, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out tree/branches framelit and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out the ‘flower/leaves’ framelit; sponge with Mint Macaron, Delight Dijon, Rich Razzleberry; now stamp the leave stamp using Versamark and clear emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Take the backs off Perfect White Accents so they are clear and add using a little Tombow glue (it dries clear)
How cool is this! And speaking of cool…
we are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Petals & Paisleys dsp|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark|
|Other:||3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack, Perfect White Accents, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!