Okay…it’s another Thursday and it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Oh my…it is such a DELIGHTFUL color challenge – Peek-a-boo Peach, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand. And yummy it is!
I just couldn’t resist going totally nontraditional for a Christmas card! But this could just as easily be a birthday or a congratulations card! Would be a GREAT thinking of you card too!
Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 5 1/2 x 11 folded
- Calypso Coral – 1/2 x 5, add to bottom of card front
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 5 1/2, stamp larger start using Peek-a-boo Peach, smaller one using Calypso Coral, tiny one and greeting using Sahara Sand; next stamp the line ‘sparkle’ using Versamark and silver emboss
- Silver Foil – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to bottom of Whisper White panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones for that little extra sparkle
We are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Star of Light|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Peek-a-boo Peach, Calypso Coral, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Peek-a-boo Peach, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!