WOW…it’s another Tuesday and time for another SUO challenge! Just in time for ‘back to school’ our theme is Primary Colors…so red, yellow, and blue!
Well I was having a tough time figuring out what set to use since I didn’t have any ‘traditional’ back to school type stamps then I remember this one…Marquee Messages. PERFECT! Not only does it look fun in the primary colors, it would be a perfect way to send a kid (any age) off to school!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, run top through the stars embossing folder
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 4, stamp Marquee using Basic Black Archival, stamp ‘you are’ in Basic Black Archival and color using Pacific Point marker and then use Pacific Point, Real Red and Daffodil Delight markers for the lines up the side.
- Lay the panel on the card front on and angle and trim off the side.
- Pacific Point diagonal striped dsp – two pieces 5/8 x 3 1/2, add behind the Whisper White panel, add to card front and trim ends if needed
- Stamp banner area using Basic Black Archival on Real Red, cut out, stamp AWESOME! and add to card front.
- Stamp arrow using Basic Black Archival on Daffodil Delight, cut out, color dots using Pacific Point marker and add to card front.
- Stamp two stars using Basic Black Archival on Daffodil Delight, cut out, add to awesome banner.
- Add Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Enamel Stars to finish off.
Oh how fun! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Brights dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Brights Enamel Shapes, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!