Why are there so many songs about rainbows and what’s on the other side? What a great line about rainbow songs from “The Rainbow Connection”. The theme this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop is Somewhere Over the Rainbow or cards featuring rainbows or rainbow of colors! I decided to go with with the rainbow of colors!
This is a pretty easy card! Here’s the details…
- Delightful Daffodil – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, ink the stripes stamp from using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush and Pacific Points markers. Then need to ink two more lines using Elegant Eggplant to finish off the ‘rainbow’
- Layer onto Basic Black – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut our ‘for you’ (mini treat bag thinlits), add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some basic rhinestones to finish off
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant|
|Other:||Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!