I’m having so much fun with all my ‘new stuff’ from the new Holiday Mini. One of the sets in the mini has a bunch of fun trees and you know how I feel about trees!
This week we have a fun a sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary. I really wanted to use something from the new Holiday Mini for today sketch and decided these trees would be fun to work with. So this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – stamp long trunk in Crumb Cake, stamp ‘triangle’ in So Saffron, leaves in Delightful Dijon, so small leaf cluster in Garden Green; do this again with the shorter tree turn then the matching solid in So Saffron and so on; cut out using Oval Layering Framelits
- So Saffron – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer on Garden Green 3 3/4 x 4
- Add tree to panel using dimensionals; stamp leaf cluster using Delightful Dijon an greeting using Soft Suede
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Garden Green – 1/4 x 3, add to card front
- Add some Garden Green enamel dots to finish off
we are gearing up the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session and guess what? It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two3D projects
* only $8.95
BUT…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you will get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Totally Trees, Perfectly Wrapped|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, So Saffron, Garden Green|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Garden Green|
|Other:||Oval Layering Framelits, Regals Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!