Well it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Hop and another song theme. This week it is “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head”. Well with a GREAT song like that what could be better than using the new Weather Together and Umbrella Weather framelits!
Okay this was one of those that I was just ‘tickled pink’ with the way it turned out! Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Raindrop Pool Party print (A Little Foxy dsp) – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archival
- Whisper White – cut out the small and large clouds and add to print, trim off parts that hang over.
- Whisper White – 3 4/4 x 5, add print panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out 6 umbrella pieces, fold 5 in half, layer together then add to 6th one.
- Cut umbrella handle out of Basic Grey and the bottom of the handle from Flirty Flaming; add to handle then add completed umbrella to card front.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Flirty Flamingo, A Little Foxy dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival|
|Other:||Umbrella Weather Framelits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!