WOO HOO…I FINALLY have my Thought Branches set! LOVE!!! Absolutely LOVE this set and matching thinlits. I could wait to use them so decided to find a why to make it work with this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a fun color challenge – Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Smoky Slate.
The colors for this challenge work perfectly with the “A Little Foxy” dsp so I used that as my inspiration!
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- A Little Foxy dsp (Calypso Coral Bold Stripe) – 3 7/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- A Little Foxy dsp (Smoky Slate/white leaf/stem print) – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Pool Party – 2 pieces – one 3/8 x 4 1/4 and one 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, stamp ‘ground’ using Pool Party and Greeting using Calypso Coral, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – cut out tree, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp one bird in Pool Party and the other in Calypso Coral, cut our and add to tree.
How cool is this! And head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, A Little Foxy dsp|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!