Well tomorrow is the ‘official’ back to school for me. Thursday and Friday is ‘report for all day meetings’ then Monday is students. DANG…I could use another month off!
But I had a little time for stamping and oh…I do LOVE this new set and matching thinlits. It is just SOOOO awesome. I just love anything having to do with trees and this particular framelit is perfect!
This is also for the casology challenge this week for dream…I’m dreaming of a white Christmas!
I decided I wanted to go with a very simple look and to me nothings is as classy for Christmas as white, silver and red.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp ‘ground’ using Versamark and silver emboss, stamp greeting using Real Red
- Silver/White diagonal stripe print (Neutrals dsp Paper Pack) – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add behind white panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to edge of Whisper White
- Whisper White – cut our tree and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp bird using Real Red, cut out and add to tree
- Add Basic Rhinestones to tree and ground to finish off
How cool is this! I’m almost ready for Christmas now! LOL!!!
|Set(s):||Thoughtful Branches, Star of Light|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Neutral dsp Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Real Red, Versamark|
|Other:||Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!