Would you like to ‘swing on a star’? Carry moonbeams home in a jar? And be better off than you are? Or would you rather be a ???? Yep it is time for our Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop and if you haven’t guessed it our theme is stars! And WHAT could be better than the new (and totally FABULOUS) Star of Light set and framelits? SERIOUSLY!!!
Do you LOVE it? Yep…me too! Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Silver Foil – 1/2 x 4 1/2, cut two, add to card front on a diagonal, and trim off ends
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp the star flourish using Versamark and silver emboss, add to card front on a diagonal using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out the solid star with the fold lines, fold and add using a double layer of dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 1 7/8, stamp the greeting using Versamark and silver emboss, cut into a banner on both ends, add a piece of 1/8″ Silver Taffeta Ribbon and add using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session is now open and we have such cool things for you (and a surprise set of cards using the Star of Light set – AWESOME!)
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
|Set(s):||Star of Light|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Starlight Thinlits, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!