Well here it is another Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a cool sketch for our challenge and I had such a fun time playing with this one! I love that you can really feature designer paper and can also use scraps!
I love the Jar of Love set and thought using the little fishy and love how it matches up with the By the Shore dsp.
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Sky – 4 x 4, stamp the greeting using Momento Black, run through the Seaside embossing folder
- Dapper Denim ombre print – 3/4 x 3 3/4, fishy print – 1 1/4 x 2 3/4, Calypso Coral Starfish print – 1 1/2 x 2 7/8, mint dots – 1 1/4 x 2 1/4, add all the pieces to the panel and then to the card front
- Dapper Denim – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Stamp jar on Whisper White using Basic Black Archival, stamp water using Soft Sky, cut out and add using dimensionals, stamp fish using Calypso Coral, cut out and add to jar
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Jar of Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, By the Shore dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Everyday Jars Framelits, Seaside Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!