Do you like simple? I really like simple! I mean I really, really, really like simple!
I was needing to do a card for a friend who recently lost her father. I was working with this set for my Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session project. (HINT: I made a REALLY cool card set using this…AWESOME…it’s not too late to subscribe!)
So here’s the details…
- Shimmery White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded
- Shimmery White – 4 1/4 x 3, stamp flower using Peek-a-boo Peach and Leaves using Pear Pizzazz, greeting using Momento Black
- Watermelon Wonder – 4 3/8 x 3 1/8, add stamped panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp flower using Watermelon Wonder, cut out, stamp leaves using Pear Pizzazz, cut out, add behind the flower and add using dimensional
- Add Perfect White Accents to center of flowers to finish off
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! And it is as easy as can be to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session. It goes live tomorrow (11th)!
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Blooms & Wishes|
|Paper:||Shimmery White, Watermelon Wonder|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Peek-a-boo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!