I finally got this set and it was perfect for The Paper Players PP306 Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I did Enamel Dots, CAS (of course!) and masculine.
I just love doing CAS and yesterday I needed to finish some things up so that I could head out to spend some time with my sister.
Now how easy is this one! It took me no time at all and I got to cut things out…my very favorite thing!
Here’s the details (don’t blink)…
- Dapper Denim – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add strip of Real Red diagonal stripe (1/2 x 5 1/2) behind panel and add to card front
- Stamp anchor in versamark on Whisper White, silver emboss and cut out, add using dimensionals
- Stamp Ahoy Matey in Real Red on Whisper White, cut out and add to card front
- Add some Dapper Denim Enamel Dots to finish off.
If you love the new catalog you’ll love the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session.
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Brights dsp paper stack|
|Ink:||Real Red, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Incolor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!