Oh what fun…it is time for another SUO Challenge and our theme this time is Delightful Dies. And Delightful is right! The biggest problem though is figuring which on of the delightful ones to use! So many options…so little time!
I really LOVE the Jar of Love and Everyday Jar Framelits and I got the new Large Alphabet and Framelits. I have wanted to use them for a monogram card and thought this was the perfect challenge for this.
Here’s the details…
- Shimmery White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Peek-a-boo Peach dsp – 1 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to bottom of the card and round the bottom corners.
- Watermelon Wonder – 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut into banners and add to the card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Stamp letter using Rich Razzleberry on Shimmery White, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Stamp large flower using Peek-a-boo Peach and Calypso Coral, stamp little flower using Watermelon Wonder and leaves/stems using Cucumber Crush, cut them all out, layer and add using dimensionals
- Add a Basic Rhinestone to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Jar of Love, Letters for You|
|Paper:||Shimmery White, Watermelon Wonder, Incolor Envelope dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Rich Razzleberry, Peek-a-boo Peach, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush|
|Other:||Large Letters Framelits, Everyday Jars Framelits, Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!