Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! Not only are we having a fun hop but TODAY IS THE DAY of the Create with Connie and May LIVE event in Dayton, Ohio! WOOO HOOO!!! This week though for our hop we are doing a little favor. I just LOVE my little treat!
How’s that for a spiffy little dude? I don’t usually use 3 different sets on something but just couldn’t resist putting all these together.
Here’s the details…
- Clear Treat Box – put together
- Calypso Coral – 1 3/4 x 8 1/2, wrap around box securing on the bottom
- Chevron Print (A Little Foxy dsp) – 1 x 6, add to sides and top of box
- Racoon – stamp body, head, and tail in Smoky Slate; mask, feet, and tail in Basic Grey, eyes/nose in Basic Black, punch things out, layer together and add to box using dimensionals
- Stamp hat in Pool Party and bow tie in Calypso Coral, cut out and add to racoon (Snow Place set)
- Stamp outline of word bubble in Basic Black, stamp greeting using Calypso Coral and Pool Party cut out and add using dimensionals
Can you image a punch of these sitting of a table for a party? ADORABLE!
Speaking of ADORABLE…we have some ADORABLE projects ready or you in August for the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session!
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
|Set(s):||Foxy Friends, Balloon Builders, Snow Place|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, A Little Foxy dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Archival, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Fox Builder Punch, Clear Treat Box, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!