Wow…this month is just flying by and Saturday is the Create with Connie and Mary 3rd Annual LIVE event! WOOO HOOO!!! We have such fun things planned for everyone! We can hardly wait!
This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you. I knew as soon as I saw it that I was going to use the diagonal stripes from the Playful Background set but decided finally to use this fun lightbulb form the Pun Intended Hostess Set.
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/2, stamp diagonal lines using Daffodil Delight, stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss
- Festive dsp (Crushed Curry/white print) – 2 strips 4 x 1/2, add to each side of Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 2 3/4, add strips to card front
- Stamp lightbulb using Versamark on Whisper White and So Saffron, silver emboss, cut out and add light bulb behind socket, add to card front using dimensionals
- Color heart using Crushed Curry marker
|Set(s):||Pun Intended, Playful Backgrounds|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Festive dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!