Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. We are continuing our tour of our favorites by us featuring our favorite new framelit/thinlit set. Here’s another one where this changes for me weekly but decided to use the new Sunshine Wishes!
This was sort of a ‘happy accident’ card. I had decided to use the Sunshine Wishes thinlits and decided I was going to make it in pinks – specifically Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder – along with some white. Well, I cut the heart out of Shimmery White (oh so pretty) and hope in Watermelon Wonder. Well I sat it on my desk to start working on it and had laid the heart and hope on a piece of Smoky Slate that was sitting on my desk and what can I say…LOVE!
Here’s the details…
- Shimmery White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Watermelon Wonder – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Smoky Slate – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, run through the Elegant Dots embossing folder, layer onto the piece of Watermelon Wonder and add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Shimmery White – cut out heart and add to card front
- Watermelon Wonder – cut out hope and add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
There still time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session! Don’t wait!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Paper:||Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder, Shimmery White|
|Other:||Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!