Well it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge and this week is a cool color challenge – Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe.
When looking at these colors I wanted something ‘nature’ based and thought right away of the cool leaves in the Flourish thinlit set You know me…I like to keep things clean and simple so this is what I went with.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out leaves using Mint Macaron and Dapper Denim and add to card front
- Stamp banner on Whisper White using Tip Top Taupe, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add some Dapper Denim Enamel Dots to finish off
There still time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session.
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Time of Year|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Tip Top Taupe|
|Other:||Flourish Thinlits, Incolor Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!