Happy Tuesday everyone! Guess what? It’s time for another SUO challenge and our challenge this time is black and white with a pop of color! So many ways to go with this and I decided, since there were some bees already done and cut out on my desk, to have use Daffodil Delight as my ‘pop’ of color! I do love having some pieces all finished on my desk and just go for it from there!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, add panel using dimensionals
- Dotted paper – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Black/White dsp – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 1/8 x 4, add to card front
- Stamp bees using Basic Black Archival, cut out with matching framelite, color using Daffodil Delight and Basic Black markers, add Clear Wink of Stella on the wings, add to card front (the big one on a dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pop of Pink dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Sliding Star Framelits, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!