Welcome to the July Tour de Freaks where this month – ANYTHING GOES!
How’s that for a fun theme! Can’t wait to see what all the freaks have in store for us this month!
If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Debbie Hendersson – Debbie’s Designs blog. She always has such FUN ideas!
Oh what to do…what to do for this month? I have been having such fun with the Foxy Friends set so I decided to have a little fun with that.
Isn’t this gang just the CUTEST??? They are just so much fun to make. Here’s the details…
- Tangerine Tango – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 5 1/2, Smoky Slate bark print – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to bottom, Basic Black 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to top, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Make the little critters – Fox – Tangerine Tango/Momento Black, Skunk – Momento Black/Whisper White, Racoon – Smoky Slate, Basic Grey Archival, Moment Black, cut them out and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5, add to card front
- Tangerine Tango – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Momento Black, cut into a pbanner, add to card front using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||Foxy Friends, Greatest Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, A Little Foxy dsp, Silver Blimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Basic Grey Archival, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango|
|Other:||Fox Builder Punch, Dimensionals|
Since I was having so much fun with this I decided to make some little treats to go with it…
I’m not going to go into a lot of detail but I want to show how I made the holder part…
- Whisper White – 4 x 1 1/8, score at 1 1/2 and 2 1/2
- Stamp as follows, trim, fold and staple at top
- Add head using a dimensional
- Fox – Tangerine Tango, Momento Black
- Skunk – Momento Black, Whisper White
- Racoon – Smoky Slate, Basic Grey Archival, Momento Black
- Reindeer – Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Momento Black, Real Red (bow tie from the Snow Place set)
Here’s my project together…
Oh…just fun! Now it is time to head over to Melissa’s Rubberfunatics Blog. You are in for a treat!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!