Oh…school is out (well, classes are done) and I have some extra time! I wanted to do a little stamping today and decided it would be fun to join a challenge. There’s a really fun color challenge on Pals Paper Arts and I just couldn’t resist joining the fun!
The colors are Sahara Sand, Island Indigo and Sweet Sugarplum. What fun! I decided my Marquee Messages set had sat uninked long enough and it was perfect for the colors AND som fun paper piecing!
Here’s the details…
- Sweet Sugarplum – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp the sparkles using Sweet Sugarplum, Island Indigo, and Sweet Sugarplum. Layer until Island Indigo 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Sahara Sand – stamp main image using Basic Black Archival, cut out, stamp the arrow on Island Indigo and the bottom banner on Sweet Sugarplum, cut out and add to main panel. Stamp you are both on the Sahara Sand AND on Whisper White, cut out and add to letters. Stamp the stars on Whisper White, cut out and add. Add the Marquee to the card front using dimensionals.
- Color in the lines down the side using Island Indigo and Sweet Sugarplum.
- Add the very smallest Basic Pearls around the arrow to finish off.
Looking for some ideas using the cool stuff in the new catalog? The designers for Create with Connie and Mary have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Other:||Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!