Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop. Are you enjoying the new catalog? I know we are! This week we are featuring our favorite new stamp set. Now this was a real problem for me because my favorite stamp set in the new catalog keeps changing – LOL!!! I picked this set for two reasons…one…I LOVE the way the peach looks stamped when you ink in one color and then add some more with a sponge dauber. And the second reason…I had just finished eating a fresh peach! LOL!!!
Don’t these peaches look good enough to eat? Besides using the Fresh Fruit set, I also used another of my favorite sets…Gorgeous Gunge!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, round the bottom right corners
- Incolor Envelope dsp – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Cucumber Crush – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp splatter 2 times using Peek-a-boo Peach stamped off each time, stamp other splatter 2 times using Cucumber Crush stamped off each time, round bottom right corner and add to card front using dimensionals
- Ink peach image using Peek-a-boo Peach, use a sponge dauber to add Tangerine Tango, ink leaves using Cucumber Crush then use sponge dauber to add Emerald Envy, cut out peaches/leaves and add using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out enjoy from the Mini Treat Bag thinlits and add to card front
I so like the way this turned out and keeping things clean and simple really let the peaches be the focal point.
Did you know that Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session just opened this week? Yep…it is true!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Fresh Fruit, Gorgeous Grunge|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Cucumber Crush, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!