Can you believe it? It’s another Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week…it’s a really cool sketch challenge and oh the fun I had with it.
I got this hostess set as soon as I could. I just love the fun images and sayings that go with it. I thought the camera was the perfect image for this week.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pool Party – 4 x 4, stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archival, run through the Sparkle Embossing Folder and add to card front
- A Little Foxy dsp – 2 1/4 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- Calypso Coral – punch out 2″ circle, add to card front using dimensionas
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Foil – 1/8 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- Stamp camera using Basic Grey Archival, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some dimensionals to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session has just opened – now is a great time to subscribe. Yep…it is soooo true!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, A Little Foxy dsp, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival|
|Other:||Sparkle Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!