I got this bundle (Bunch of Blossoms/Blossom Builder Punch) for a project for Create with Connie and Mary and then decided to do something different. I was needing a card for a make and take and decided it was time to get some ink on the rubber …well in this case the photopolymer!
I wanted to keep things clean and simple but still colorful! You can’t beat the Flirty Flamingo/Watermelon Wonder combo for that!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Flirty Flaming0 – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Petal Burst Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, stamp stem using Wild Wasabi, stamp more solid first with stamped off Wild Wasabi, then full color Wild Wasabi, punch out and add to card front; stamp greeting using Basic Black and Flirty Flamingo; stamp the petals using Flirty Flamingo/Watermelon Wonder – punch out; stamp the small center on the larger petal using Basic Black; layer petals together and add to card front; stamp some dots using Blushing Bride
- Watermelon Wonder – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add Whisper White Panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session is now open! WOO HOO!!!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Bunch of Blossoms|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Blossom Builder Punch, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!