Welcome everyone to another fun Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! This wee the design team is going to feature their favorite NEW dsp. The only problem I see with this one…there are SOOOO many I like!
Since I was having a difficult time choosing WHICH one, I decided to go with the FUN A Little Fox…and FUN it is!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 layer onto Calypso Coral 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front
- Chevron print – 3 1/2 x 1, add to card front
- Raindrop print – 3 1/4 x 1/2, add to card front
- Foxy print – 3 x 1 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/8 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – punch out 1 3/8″ circle, add to card front
- Fox – stamp in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White cut (or punch out), layer and add to card front
- Stamp word bubble outline using Basic Black and greeting using Calypso Coral and Pool Party, cut out and add using dimensionals
Cool! And speaking of COOL…only 2 more days until the release of Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session…WOO HOOO!!!
Yep…it is soooo true!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Foxy Friends, Balloon Builders|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, A Little Foxy dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Fox Builder Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!