Oh…it’s Thursday again! Don’t you love it? I do for a couple reasons. First…it’s almost the weekend! YAY!!! But even better…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge. This week…a FABULOUS color challenge – Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango and Cucumber Crush. Aren’t these just great colors together?
Well I started out doing the peaches in the Fresh Fruit set but hmmm…several of the design team members thought the same thing and since instead of working ahead, I didn’t make my card until Tuesday so since the others had made peaches, I decided to use the GREAT flowers in that set! LOVE!
Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Petal Burst Embossing Folder
- Wrap some Cucumber Crush Thick Baker’s Twine around panel then add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival (I stamped the Happy and then Birthday underneath it)
- Ink the large flower using Peek-a-boo Peach and then use a sponge dauber to add Tangerine Tango, stamp on Whisper White. Do this twice. Stamp little flowers using Tangerine Tango and leaves using Cucumber Crush. Stamp centers using Basic Black Archival. Cut everything out, layer and add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Did you know that it is almost time for the release of Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session? Yep…it is soooo true!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Cucumber Crush|
|Other:||Cucumber Crush Thick Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!