Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. Happy July to everyone! This week we are featuring the LAST of the new incolors – Dapper Denim.
This was inspired sort of, in a round about way, by the new navy and white dsp. I think that is just so clean and crisp looking that I went monochromatic!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting and ‘swishes’ using Dapper Denim
- Dapper Denim Envelope dsp – 5/8 x 4 1/4, add behind right side of panel
- Dapper Denim Runched Ribbon – three small pieces, fold in half, add behind left side of panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out small bold butterfly thinlit, add to card front using dimensionals, add Dapper Denim Enamel Heart to butterfly to finish it off.
You know…I really tried to add more to this card. No seriously I tried! But I ended up taking the extra stuff off…just didn’t really make it dressier looking…just clutter. Sometimes simple is best!
Speaking of simple…it is simple to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary July (and August) mini session!
The designers have been busy working with their ‘new stuff’ and have some FABULOUS ideas for you!
Subscribe to both July and August at the same time and receive the tutorial for a fun Bonus Project (featuring the Jars of Love set and matching framelits – LOVE!)
The July mini session opens this month on the 11th! Don’t miss out. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Painter’s Palette, Bunch of Blossoms|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Other:||Incolor Enamel Shapes, Bold Butterfly Thinlits, Dapper Dapper Runched Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!