My, oh my, oh my…I do LOVE this fun new set…Jar of Love and it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for the sketch challenge for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week!
Not only was this set absolutely PERFECT for the challenge but the new incolors…what can I say, they are just so bright and happy and just go together PERFECTLY when making a happy card! Wouldn’t you love this far of fun flowers setting on your table or desk to brighten your day?
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp jar using Basic Black Archival, ‘water’ using Pool Party and stems using Emerald Envy
- Rich Razzleberry – 3 7/8 x 5 1/2, add white panel and ad to card front using dimensionals
- Emerald Envy Envelope dsp – 1/4 x 3, add to card front
- Flowers: large – Flirty Flamingo/Watermelon Wonder, medium – Peek-a-boo Peach/Tangerine Tango, small – Sweet Sugarplum/Rich Razzleberry, leaves – Emerald Envy, cut everything out (there are framelits for this), layer and add to card front
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, cut into banner on both ends and add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
So a pretty easy card! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Jar of Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Everyday Jars Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!