Wow…can you believe it? This is the LAST WEEK of June! Where did this month go? This is the start of week 7 of my 8 week term this summer so I’m looking forward to my classes coming to an end and having a little break before Fall semester starts
Today I’m heading to Raleigh, North Carolina for a conference for school. I’m looking forward to it. It is a special conference on teaching and learning. It should be cool.
So today I’m sharing a CAS (clean and simple) card I designed right after I got my ‘new stuff’. This was actually a ‘leftover’ piece from another project and just love using the outline of this flourish.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Confetti folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, cut out flourish (save to use on another project)
- Flirty Flamingo envelope dsp – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, layer cut out Whisper White Flourish panel using dimensionals, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Flirty Flamingo, cut out and add using dimensionals.
How simple is this! I just love the pop of color from the Flirty Flamingo!
|Set(s):||Time of Year (Hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Other:||Flourish Thinlits, Confetti Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until new time….HAPPY STAMPIN’!