Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and week 4 of our showcasing the NEW incolors (LOVE!!!) This week we are doing Sweet Sugarplum. I’m keeping with my theme of CAS cards for these new incolors and here is mine for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Sweet Sugarplum – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp solid dots with Sweet Sugarplum (stamped off once) and dot outlines using Sweet Sugarplum (full strength), stamp ‘on your’ with Basic Black Archival
- Basic Black – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8, add Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp banner using Basic Black Archival on Whisper White, color in birthday with Sweet Sugarplum marker, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add some Star Sweet Sugarplum Enamel shapes and Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Did you know it’s not too late to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session? Yes…it is TRUE!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Playful Backgrounds, Time of Year (Hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Other:||Incolor Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!