Happy Thursday everyone! Are you all enjoying your ‘new stuff’? I know I am just having a BLAST with it and finally fell like my creativity is coming back.
This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge we have an AWESOME color challenge for you: Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Pool Party. Oh SOOOOO easy to work with!
I love the look of ‘abstract’ shapes and the Painter’s Palette ‘swishes’ really fit the bill for me!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Watermelon Wonder – cut out the ‘scallop’ edge from the Popcorn Box Thinlet, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp large swish in Pool Party, medium swish in Blushing Bride and small swish in Watermelon wonder, stamp scatter dots in Basic Black Archival, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to left side of Whisper White panel
- Blushing Bride – 5/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session to open! Yes…it is TRUE!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now and to check out the really cool design team projects!!
|Set(s):||Painter’s Palette, Greatest Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Popcorn Box Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!